Due to an error with the Save Page as PDF feature, it’s possible you may find that your files saved to Safehold using this feature are not accessible. Your file may become stuck in scanning mode in Safehold, or it may be erroneously quarantined.
If your file becomes stuck in scanning mode in Safehold:
1. Select the stuck file
3. Delete the file from Safehold using Safehold’s Delete feature
4. Confirm file deletion
5. Attempt to use the Save Page as PDF feature again
If your file is erroneously quarantined in Safehold:
1. Open the Quarantine folder
3. Select the quarantined file
4. Delete the quarantined file using Safehold’s Delete feature
5. Confirm file deletion
6. Attempt to use the Save Page as PDF feature again
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the Passages Support Team at email@example.com.