NOTE: Local admins must activate their Passages account to establish their login credentials before being able to access the Passages Administration Tool.
- To begin adding multiple users under your domain, login to the Passages Administration Tool at https://admin.getpassages.com using any browser - including Passages. Use your Passages account credentials to login.
- Once you’ve logged in, the Passages Administration Tool will open to the “View Groups” page. To view added users, select “View All Users”. You can begin to add users from either view page.
- Select the “Add Multiple Users” icon at the top of the page. The “Add Multiple Users” panel will appear.
- Click "Download CSV" to download the sample CSV (comma separated values) file. Please do not close the dialog box in the Passages Administration Tool.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel. The file contains columns for attributes that appear on the user profile in the Admin console. For each user you want to add, you must enter values in the first column. Please note there is no column name (header) required.
- Save the CSV file, then upload it using the dialog box.
- f you'd like to add your newly-created users to a group, select a group from the list or create a new group.
- Click “Send File” to finalize user account creation. You will receive a notification if users are created successfully, unsuccessfully, or if you only have partial success creating users.
- Users will receive an account activation email at the email address used for their username. By clicking the account activation link in that email, users can set their password to activate their account, download Passages, and begin browsing. For further information on activating user accounts and using Passages, please refer to the latest version of the Passages User Guide.