NOTE: Local admins must activate their Passages account to establish their login credentials before being able to access the Passages Administration Tool.
- To begin adding users under your domain, login to the Passages Administration Tool at https://admin.getpassages.com using any browser - including Passages. Use your Passages account credentials to login.
- Once you’ve logged in, the Passages Administration Tool will open to the “View Groups” page. To view added users, select “View All Users”. You can begin to add users from either view page.
- Select the “Add User” icon at the top of the page. The “Add User” panel will appear.
- Enter the username for the user you would like to add. The username must be an email address under your domain - local admins cannot create accounts for users under different domains.
- Select an available license from the dropdown menu. The current number of users available per your license agreement with Ntrepid will be displayed alongside each available license.
- If groups have been created, users can be added to groups from the “Add User” panel. For larger deployments, it is recommended that you create groups prior to adding users to ease user management. For further instructions on creating and editing groups, please refer to the detailed information starting on page 7.
- Click “Add User” to finalize user account creation.
- Users will receive an account activation email at the email address used for their username. By clicking the account activation link in that email, users can set their password to activate their account, download Passages, and begin browsing. For further information on activating user accounts and using Passages, please refer to the latest version of the Passages User Guide.
- Repeat steps 3-7 to continue adding users.