- Be sure the Remember Me feature is turned off so you can readily access the login window. For instructions for turning off Remember Me, please refer to this article.
- Contact your administrator if your Passages deployment uses Active Directory (AD) to manage user access. AD users are not able to request a password reset through the login window and instead must request the reset through their administrator.
Once your login window is up, you can request a password reset email.
- Enter your username—your email address—into the username field. This ensures you will receive your password reset email.
- Select "Forgot your password?" at the bottom of the login window. This will send the password reset email to your email address.
- When the password reset email has been successfully sent, the Passages login window will display a green confirmation message.
Open your inbox to access your password reset email.
Open the link in the password reset email to access a password reset page. Enter your new password into the text boxes and select Reset Password.
Your password will be reset and you will navigate to a page where you can download Passages for Windows or Mac. This is not required to update your password. Exit your browser and log in to Passages with your new password.
If you have any issues updating your password or have any questions, please contact the Passages Support team at email@example.com.
Why can't I change my username?
On my Mac, why can't I move my browser out of my current desktop space? Why can't I use multiple displays/screens?